ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Issue 105 in ndt: Wrong error messages in S2C tests of Java client.

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Issue 105 in ndt: Wrong error messages in S2C tests of Java client.

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 105 in ndt: Wrong error messages in S2C tests of Java client.
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:31:39 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Severity-Medium

New issue 105 by : Wrong error messages in S2C tests of Java client.
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=105

Hi!

Two error messages printed during the s2c test in the Java client don't seem to be correct, as they are different from the error messages raised in any other part of the code in similar situations.

In particular, it seems to me that:

1) https://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java#1979
should use "protocolError" instead of "unknownServer" (similarly to https://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java#1935)

2) https://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java#1987
should use "inboundWrongMessage" instead of "serverFail" (similarly to https://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100.java#1942)

Is my guess correct or am I missing something?

Thanks!