ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Improvements to the Java components build architecture

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Improvements to the Java components build architecture

  • From: Jakub Sławiński <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Improvements to the Java components build architecture
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:03:51 +0200

Hi,

I created the following tickets to improve our build architecture:

* https://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=91
* https://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=92

Please let me know if we should implement the proposed improvements or
if there are any reasons we should not do that.

My understanding is that we should not introduce any new build tools
(like maven for example), but improve the currently used solution.

Regards,
Jakub.