ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 89 in ndt: Packets out of order percentage incorrect in C client - 3.6.5.2-rc4

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: Issue 89 in ndt: Packets out of order percentage incorrect in C client - 3.6.5.2-rc4

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 89 in ndt: Packets out of order percentage incorrect in C client - 3.6.5.2-rc4
  • Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 11:51:35 +0000

Comment #9 on issue 89 by : Packets out of order percentage incorrect in C client - 3.6.5.2-rc4
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=89

You should keep AckPktsIn & AckPktsOut on that list, although being deprecated in Web100 ndt still expects them to be there.

The reason I asked was that when I ran web100clt against your server the list of Web100 variables returned was missing AckPktsIn, so I wondered if this was missing from your web100_variables file. The interesting thing here is that AckPktsOut (which is also deprecated and seems identical to AckPktsIn) is being returned although AckPktsIn is not.

When I try the same thing locally I see AckPktsIn returned.

I don't know the reason for this difference in behavior.

Do you mind applying Aaron's fix_dup_ack_calculation.patch so we can see if this fixes the calculation. I wouldn't expect this to make AckPktsIn be returned - but it should fix the calculation.

Thanks for your help,