ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Issue 87 in ndt: freeze on initialization

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Issue 87 in ndt: freeze on initialization

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 87 in ndt: freeze on initialization
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 05:36:05 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Severity-Medium

New issue 87 by
:
freeze on initialization
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=87

I have successfully installed NDT server and start required service but when start testing it's just gone initializing and freeze there. I can't found any thing wrong in ndt and web100 s log. please check the following link http://ns2.bdren.net.bd:7123/ and help me fix my problem. My system is CentOS 6.3 64-bit, I installed NDT using yum repositories.