Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Issue 78 in ndt: Can't build Version 126.96.36.199 web100clt.exe under Cygwin
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 78 in ndt: Can't build Version 188.8.131.52 web100clt.exe under Cygwin
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:49:52 +0000
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Labels: Type-Defect Severity-Medium
New issue 78 by : Can't build Version 184.108.40.206 web100clt.exe under Cygwin
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Install Cygwin with developer tools and NDT source files
2.Run ./configure to create make file. Then run make in ndt-220.127.116.11 folder
3. Build fails - see attachments.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I am interested in building the latest web100clt.exe. Version 3.6.4 builds the web100clt using the same steps. However, Version 18.104.22.168 fails and it appears to be related to addition of new protocol logging features.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
NDT 22.214.171.124 under Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
Please provide any additional information below.
Attached are configure output files and screen ouptut from issuing 'make' command.
config.zip 19.3 KB
build_log.txt 6.5 KB
You received this message because this project is configured to send all issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
- [ndt-dev] Issue 78 in ndt: Can't build Version 126.96.36.199 web100clt.exe under Cygwin, ndt, 02/27/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.