ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] NDT Greek localization

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] NDT Greek localization

  • From: Athanasios Douitsis <>
  • To: ,
  • Cc: M-Lab project <>
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] NDT Greek localization
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:49:05 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to let you know that Greek localization for the NDT applet is available here:

https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/svn/spebs/ndt/Tcpbw100_msgs_el_GR.properties

(The file had been there for some time actually, but regrettably I didn't get around to let everyone know earlier)

If you'd like to include it in future versions (assuming that there will be any), feel free to do so!...

Best regards,