ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] request for committer access to https://code.google.com/p/ndt/

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] request for committer access to https://code.google.com/p/ndt/

  • From: Stephen Soltesz <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] request for committer access to https://code.google.com/p/ndt/
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 14:01:37 -0500

Hello,

This is to follow up on my original post.

Version 1.0b3 of the ndt android app was just published to the Google
Play store. It should be available to end users immediately, or very soon.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.measurementlab.ndt

Best,
Stephen

  • Re: [ndt-dev] request for committer access to https://code.google.com/p/ndt/, Stephen Soltesz, 01/02/2013