ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] c code style

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] c code style

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Dominic Hamon <>
  • Cc: Kavitha Kumar <>,
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] c code style
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:01:53 -0500

Hey Dominic,

On Nov 5, 2012, at 3:51 PM, Dominic Hamon <> wrote:

I'm looking at using cpplint.py from here but I had to do two things:

1. Change the filter so it considers files with a .c extension.

Are you making changes to cpplint.py?

2. Use the following command line: 'cpplint.py --filter=-build/include_order,-legal/copyright,-readability/casting $file' to remove some cases that we probably don't care about.

Could you send a an existing NDT .c file, and that same file after the lint has been run.

wdyt?

Dominic Hamon | Measurement Lab