Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
Issue 13 in ndt: Option Button issues in the Applet
- Subject: Issue 13 in ndt: Option Button issues in the Applet
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 02:13:24 +0000
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 13 by Garimella.Srinivasu: Option Button issues in the Applet
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Open the browser
2.Click “Start” button in the applet.
3.Click “Option” button
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
“options” pop up window should be displayed and able to selec the options
in the pop up window.
1. “Default Tests” option in Option button is always displaying in Disable
mode. Not able to modify this parameter.
2.After executing the 1st time of the test(Click Start button), “prefer
Ipv6” is always displaying in Disable mode. We are able to modify this
option before starting the 1st time of the test only.
3.After selecting the “prefer Ipv6” option, Applet is displaying “Connected
to: 22.214.171.124-- Using IPv4 address”.
Browser : Forefox(Linux,MAC 7 Windows),Chrome(Linux & Windows)
NDT Version : 3.6.0
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
- Issue 13 in ndt: Option Button issues in the Applet, ndt, 02/26/2010
- Re: Issue 13 in ndt: Option Button issues in the Applet, ndt, 02/26/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.