ndt-dev - Awakening the NDT-dev list

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Awakening the NDT-dev list

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Awakening the NDT-dev list
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:46:21 -0500

Hi All;

This list has been dormant for about 4 years, but it is about to see some traffic. An update on the NDT project:

- I am in the process of moving things from sourceforge to google code. Anyone who would like to have access to this project there can send me an email containing your googleid and I will add you:

http://code.google.com/p/ndt/

- All notifications (wiki updates, source code updates, issue updates) will be sent to this mailing list. Expect a lot of these as the MLab project will be filing some bugs very soon.

- This list can be used for developer chatter as well.

If you don't want to see any of the above, the unsubscribe box is here:

https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/signoff/ndt-dev

Thanks;

-jason

  • Awakening the NDT-dev list, Jason Zurawski, 02/23/2010