Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
- From: jeremian <>
- Subject: MDNDT: progress report 2
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:02:46 +0200 (CEST)
The newest NDT server is available on the following address:
The newest sources can be obtained from the SourceForge CVS repository
Here is the list of the most visible changes in the NDT since the last
1. All the manual pages have been updated and the new ones have been
added ('analyze', 'tr-mkmap', 'viewtrace').
2. Added new options to set the port numbers used by the server
(midport, c2sport, s2cport).
3. Added the possibility to set all new options by the ndt.conf file
(experimental, old_mismatch, limit, refresh, mrange, midport,
4. Modified the protocol to allow enabling/disabling performed tests
in one session. Even if disabling the current tests doesn't have
too much sense, the new tests will be developed soon and this
possibility will be useful.
5. Gathered the descriptions of the Web100 variables, which are
displayed by the '--web100variables' option in the command-line
client and are printed on the separate web page.
- MDNDT: progress report 2, jeremian, 07/06/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.