Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
- From: jeremian <>
- Subject: MDNDT: progress report
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:53:21 +0200 (CEST)
Here is the list of the most important changes in the NDT code during
the last three weeks:
1. Added the support for the IPv6.
2. Added the long equivalents for every command-line option. Modified
the usage screens.
3. Added the '-T' option to set the refresh time of the admin page.
4. Modified the protocol used by the NDT. However, the current version
is only the temporary solution. The new protocol will be developed
in the near future.
5. Added the size of the web100srv.log to the Admin.html page.
6. Added the possibility to specify the port range in multi-test mode
by the '--mrange' option.
7. Added the possibility to change the base directory of the fakewww
('-b') and add the new allowed files ('-f').
8. Added the '--enable-debug' option to the configure script. This
option adds the '-g' flag and enables the asserts in the code.
9. Fixed a lot of minor/major bugs.
It would be good to widely test the newest NDT version ('mdndt'
branch). I will be grateful for any comments/suggestions/ideas.
- MDNDT: progress report, jeremian, 06/15/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.