ndt-announce - NDT Updates and changes in the last 6 months

Subject: NDT-Announce list created

NDT Updates and changes in the last 6 months

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: NDT Updates and changes in the last 6 months
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:35:12 -0500

Gang;

It's been about 6 months since my last update so I'm sending out this note to let you know what's been happening. Some of the major changes are:

The NDT source code is now hosted on the sourceforge.net web site. See http://sourceforge.net/projects/ndt for details. This site contains the CVS repository. Anyone interested in code development should contact me off-line.

The web page http://e2epi.internet2.edu/ndt/download.html now contains the NDT distribution packages. You can also view the ChangeLog.txt file to see what's new.

The latest distribution package is 3.0.20, and this incudes applet version 5.3.3a.

The email lists are being moved from the ANL server to the Internet2 server. This list <> and <> are the major lists.

Most of the changes have been bug fixes with a new feature or 2 thrown in and some cleanup to the build process rounding out the changes. For a complete list see the ChangeLog.txt file on the download web page.

Finally, I've received some additional funding so I'm going to improve the duplex-mismatch detection algorithm. Stay tuned for more news on this activity.

Regards;
Rich

  • NDT Updates and changes in the last 6 months, Richard Carlson, 09/20/2004