Subject: NDDI/OS3E Service Launch Overview
[nddios3eweb-2011-12] Internet2 Webinar Connection Details
- From: Ryan Bass <>
- Subject: [nddios3eweb-2011-12] Internet2 Webinar Connection Details
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:51:57 -0500
Thank you for registering for the Internet2 NDDI/OS3E Service Launch Overview Webinar on Thursday, December 8, 2011, at 2pm EST, where Internet2 will showcase the first service built on the NDDI substrate - from its own SDN application development - known as the Open Science, Scholarship and Services Exchange (OS3E).
Below, please find connection details for the webinar. Please note, video connections are limited to the first 15 end-points. Also, if you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before, please use the link at the bottom of this email to test your connection prior to. You can use Adobe Connect for slide viewing and audio, or slide viewing only with connection to the phone bridge.
GDS Dialing Directions:
1. Register with a GDS-enabled Gatekeeper.
To borrow space see: https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/I2commons/H.323+Testing+Instructions
2. Make sure you are connecting at your maximum available speed, up to 1536Kbs
3. Dial 001189 780 0169607 (no spaces)
IP Dialing Directions
1. Dial 18.104.22.168.
2. Press # key to bring up keypad
3. Enter 0169607# to enter the conference
+1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance), +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
Access codes: 0169607#
To join the meeting:
If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:
Test your connection: http://internet2.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- [nddios3eweb-2011-12] Internet2 Webinar Connection Details, Ryan Bass, 12/05/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.