mw-announce - [mw-announce] Fwd: Invitation to consultation - CACTI

Subject: Middleware Announcements

[mw-announce] Fwd: Invitation to consultation - CACTI

  • From: Kevin Morooney <>
  • To: Kevin Morooney <>
  • Subject: [mw-announce] Fwd: Invitation to consultation - CACTI
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 15:51:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Good morning - A reminder that the consultation concludes on Friday.

Have a good week.

Thanks.

-kevin

Begin forwarded message: