mw-announce - [mw-announce] Trust and Identity at the 2016 Internet2 Technology Exchange

Subject: Middleware Announcements

[mw-announce] Trust and Identity at the 2016 Internet2 Technology Exchange

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [mw-announce] Trust and Identity at the 2016 Internet2 Technology Exchange
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:58:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Greetings,

You may have received the announcement that registration is open for the 2016 Internet2 Technology Exchange. Once again, we will have a full slate for trust and identity. The meeting website does not have all the details, so we wanted to let you know the general trust and identity schedule as you make your travel plans. Of special note is that the Advance CAMP will continue through Thursday noon.

Sunday, September 25 – REFEDS – All day - the meeting of federation operators from around the world

Sunday, September 25 – Tutorials – some all day; some half-day - There are several tutorials of interest to the trust and identity community

Sunday, September 25 – Afternoon – Base CAMP – A tutorial on the basics of participating in the InCommon Federation – good for newcomers!

Monday, September 26 – All Day - CAMP – Two tracks of trust and identity sessions selected from community proposals

Tuesday, September 27 – Morning – CAMP – CAMP tracks continue through lunch

Tuesday, September 27 – Afternoon – Trust and Identity working groups and BoFs

Wednesday, September 28 – All day - Advance CAMP (ACAMP) – Our annual unconference format for issues of common interest to the community

Thursday, September 29 – Morning - ACAMP will continue until noon

Thursday, September 29 – Noon-3 pm - TIER Developers and Working Group Members meeting

We’ll provide details as the meeting gets closer, and the meeting website will continue to be updated (https://meetings.internet2.edu/2016-technology-exchange/)

Best regards,

Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Work Group Lead, Trust and Identity
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

  • [mw-announce] Trust and Identity at the 2016 Internet2 Technology Exchange, Emily Eisbruch, 06/24/2016