mw-announce - [mw-announce] Technology Exchange, Advance CAMP, and CAMP - A month away

Subject: Middleware Announcements

[mw-announce] Technology Exchange, Advance CAMP, and CAMP - A month away

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [mw-announce] Technology Exchange, Advance CAMP, and CAMP - A month away
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:30:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Greetings,

We're just a month away from the Technology Exchange, Oct. 26-30, in Indianapolis. This event includes the signature InCommon CAMP and Advance CAMP (which comprise the Trust and Identity track), along with tracks for security and advanced networking professionals.

We've also just added our keynote sessions for each morning of CAMP.

On Weds, Oct. 29, we'll feature an overview of InCommon priorities for 2015 and an introduction to the new Trusted Identity in Education and Research (TIER) concept from Internet2. Presenters are John O'Keefe (Layfayette College) and Dennis Cromwell (Indiana University).

Thursday, Oct. 30, brings Mark Bruhn's presentation on Identity, Risk, and Privacy. What are the implications of identity data and service integration in much broader university contexts: enterprise risk, campus safety, environmental health and safety, physical security and facilities access, privacy, continuity of operations, and emergency response? Where do issues of identity impact these areas and many more outside of the cyber realm? Mark Bruhn will attempt to connect the dots, drawing on his 27 years of experience in information technology and cyber security and policy, and his current role of providing executive leadership for all of these and other operations at Indiana University.

You can see the complete Trust and Identity agenda, including information about ACAMP and CAMP, at http://www.incommon.org/techex2014.html

Information about the entire Technology Exchange meeting, including all tracks, registration, and other program information is at http://meetings.internet2.edu/2014-technology-exchange/detail/10003548/

We hope you can join us for the Technology Exchange and the premier trust and identity meeting of the year.

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
Internet2
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

  • [mw-announce] Technology Exchange, Advance CAMP, and CAMP - A month away, Emily Eisbruch, 09/26/2014