mw-announce - [mw-announce] Register Today for Technology Exchange - Includes ACAMP and CAMP

Subject: Middleware Announcements

[mw-announce] Register Today for Technology Exchange - Includes ACAMP and CAMP

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [mw-announce] Register Today for Technology Exchange - Includes ACAMP and CAMP
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:25:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Registration is open for the 2014 Technology Exchange

October 26-30, 2014, in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Early-bird rates end at midnight (ET) on Weds., Aug. 20.

We've folded Identity Week into the Technology Exchange, which will provide a full program for trust and identity, security, and network engineers. The InCommon Advance CAMP (ACAMP) and CAMP programs will comprise the trust and identity track, with opportunities to take advantage of crossover sessions from the other tracks. The general schedule looks like this:

Sunday, October 26 - REFEDS (international federation operators)

Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 27-28 - Advance CAMP with its unique unconference format - two full days where we’ll advance the work of our community.

Wednesday and Thursday, Oct. 29-30 - CAMP - This year’s CAMP features two tracks

  • CAMP 101 includes sessions for those just getting started with federated identity management. We’ll also have two sessions on Tuesday afternoon for those wanting an introduction to identity and access management.
  • CAMP 201 consists of trust and identity sessions proposed by your peers, demonstrating how they are addressing common problems and issues on their campuses.

Here are some helpful links:

Registration: https://meetings.internet2.edu/2014-technology-exchange/attendee-information/registration/

General ACAMP and CAMP information:https://meetings.internet2.edu/en/2014-technology-exchange/program/co-located-meetings-workshops/

Hotel and Travel: https://meetings.internet2.edu/2014-technology-exchange/attendee-information/hotel-travel-information/

General schedule: https://meetings.internet2.edu/2014-technology-exchange/general-schedule/

This is the premier trust and identity meeting of the year and we encourage you to register today.

-----

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
Internet2
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

  • [mw-announce] Register Today for Technology Exchange - Includes ACAMP and CAMP, Emily Eisbruch, 08/14/2014