mw-announce - [mw-announce] Seeking Track Session Proposals for 2013 CAMP

Subject: Middleware Announcements

[mw-announce] Seeking Track Session Proposals for 2013 CAMP

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [mw-announce] Seeking Track Session Proposals for 2013 CAMP
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 19:12:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Greetings,

InCommon has released the program for the 2013 CAMP: Managing Identity and
Access in an Era of Distributed Services, developed by the 2013 CAMP
Program Committee.

CAMP will be held November 14-15, 2013, in San Francisco, California, and
will include two tracks:
* Ramping Up for Distributed Services
* Federation and Distributed Services: What's Working and What's Next

You will find a link to the program and other detailed information about

Sessions for the "Federation and Distributed Services" track will be
developed solely from community responses to a Call for Proposals
(http://goo.gl/YcCxN). I'm writing to encourage you to consider submitting
a proposal. The submission deadline is August 1, 2013.

We anticipate announcing the venue and the registration fee next week, but
we wanted to get you thinking about submitting a session proposal.

Thanks for considering this, and we hope you are having a good summer.

Sincerely,
Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
Internet2
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook:
www.internet2.edu/facebook

  • [mw-announce] Seeking Track Session Proposals for 2013 CAMP, Emily Eisbruch, 07/01/2013