mw-announce - [mw-announce] Going to Educause? IAM sessions compiled

Subject: Middleware Announcements

[mw-announce] Going to Educause? IAM sessions compiled

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mw-announce] Going to Educause? IAM sessions compiled
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:28:44 -0400

For those heading to the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference next week in Denver, we've created a web page on the InCommon site with a list of the sessions related to identity and access management to help you with your planning. The list includes track sessions and poster sessions, as well as presentations planned in the booths of several InCommon Affiliates. We hope you find this to be a helpful resource.

Dean

Dean Woodbeck
Program Manager, InCommon
(734) 352-7007

  • [mw-announce] Going to Educause? IAM sessions compiled, Dean Woodbeck, 10/31/2012