mw-announce - Requesting input on the survey about managing people entries, attributes, and affiliations from non-authoritative sources

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Requesting input on the survey about managing people entries, attributes, and affiliations from non-authoritative sources

  • From: Steve Olshansky <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Requesting input on the survey about managing people entries, attributes, and affiliations from non-authoritative sources
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:31:08 -0700

Greetings-
The Internet2 MACE-Dir(ectories) working group is developing a survey about
managing people entries, attributes, and affiliations from non-authoritative
sources. in order to make this survey as effective as possible, we are
requesting your input.

More information about MACE-Dir is at http://middleware.internet2.edu/dir/ .

The draft survey is in our federated wiki at:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/macedirforum/Non-Authoritative+Sources+Survey

Any authenticated user is welcome to edit this, OR you may send mail directly
to me off-list with your comments or suggestions. The deadline for finalizing
the survey is Monday 21-Feb-2011.

Your assistance is very valuable, and much appreciated. Our goal is to make
this survey as useful as possible to the community, and toward that end our
intent is to make anonymized survey results publicly available.

Thank you.
Steve

--
Steve Olshansky
Internet2 Middleware & Security Flywheel

  • Requesting input on the survey about managing people entries, attributes, and affiliations from non-authoritative sources, Steve Olshansky, 02/08/2011