mw-announce - Shibboleth Webinar on Thursday, May 28, 2009

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Shibboleth Webinar on Thursday, May 28, 2009

  • From: Renee Woodten Frost <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Shibboleth Webinar on Thursday, May 28, 2009
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:19:46 -0400

All,

We want to alert you to an upcoming educational opportunity offered by one of our corporate colleagues, UNICON.

Shibboleth Webinar
Who:           Nate Klingenstein, Internet2
When:        Thursday, May 28, 2009, 2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific)
Duration:   60 Minutes

Explore Shibboleth with a seasoned expert

   * See a demonstration of how Shibboleth works, allowing sites to make informed authorization
     decisions for individual access of protected online resources in a privacy-preserving manner
   * Review the role Shibboleth can play in a comprehensive identity management deployment
   * Learn about how Shibboleth is used around the world
   * Interact with a Shibboleth expert and ask questions along the way

To register or learn more, refer to http://www.unicon.net/node/1221.

  • Shibboleth Webinar on Thursday, May 28, 2009, Renee Woodten Frost, 05/26/2009