mw-announce - IDtrust Symposium Mar 4-6, 2008 - Call for Papers

Subject: Middleware Announcements

IDtrust Symposium Mar 4-6, 2008 - Call for Papers

  • From: Renee Frost <>
  • To:
  • Subject: IDtrust Symposium Mar 4-6, 2008 - Call for Papers
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:51:23 -0400

Reminder: Papers and proposals for the IDtrust 2008 Symposium (previously known as the PKI R&D Workshop), co-sponsored by Internet2, NIST, and Oasis, are due November 17, 2007.

====

7^th Symposium on Identity and Trust on the Internet (IDtrust 2008)
[pka the PKI R&D Workshop]

*March 4-6, 2008*
NIST - Gaithersburg, Maryland

Theme: Identity and Trust Infrastructures

This symposium brings together academia, government, and industry to explore
all aspects of identity and trust. Previously known as the PKI R&D Workshop
(2002-2007), our new name reflects interest in a broader set of tools and the
goal of an identity layer for the Internet. We aim to get practitioners in
different sectors together to apply the lessons of real-world deployments to
the latest research and ideas on the horizon. In addition to peer-reviewed
papers, we facilitate discussions among panels of invited experts and
symposium
participants.

CALL FOR PAPERS
We solicit technical papers and panel proposals from researchers, systems
architects, vendor engineers, and users. Suggested topics and complete
submission details can be found at
http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/2008
/cfp.html

IMPORTANT DATES
Papers and proposals due: November 17, 2007
Notification to authors: December 20, 2007
Final papers due: February 1, 2008

SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION FEES
-- $110 before January 26, 2008
-- $160 after January 26, 2008

Complete details on the Symposium are available at
http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/

  • IDtrust Symposium Mar 4-6, 2008 - Call for Papers, Renee Frost, 10/15/2007