mw-announce - Internet2 Fall Member Meeting: Middleware Call for Proposals

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Internet2 Fall Member Meeting: Middleware Call for Proposals

  • From: Lisa Haanpaa <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Internet2 Fall Member Meeting: Middleware Call for Proposals
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:12:05 -0400

Is your campus doing something innovative with Identity and Access Management? Have you implemented a solution to an age old problem using middleware tools? We would like to hear about it and have you share it with your peers at the Internet2 Fall Member Meeting in San Diego, Oct 8-11th. We are looking for proposals in the Middleware area that focus on deployment, on-going development, and policy work in the areas of identification, authentication, authorization and directories.

The Call for Participation is out and we would like to hear from you. The deadline for submitting proposals is July 31, 2007. For more information on the meeting and to submit a proposal go to: http://events.internet2.edu/2007/fall-mm/

  • Internet2 Fall Member Meeting: Middleware Call for Proposals, Lisa Haanpaa, 07/12/2007