mw-announce - Call for Proposals for Internet2 Fall 2004 Member Meeting now available

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Call for Proposals for Internet2 Fall 2004 Member Meeting now available

  • From: "Lee Perlis" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Call for Proposals for Internet2 Fall 2004 Member Meeting now available
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:21:54 -0400

From: Jane Ryland
[mailto:]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004
To: Middleware Representatives
Subject: Call for Proposals for Internet2 Fall 2004 Member Meeting now
available

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of your Program Committee, I’m pleased to let you know that the
Call for Proposals for concurrent sessions at the Fall 2004 Member Meeting,
scheduled for September 27-30, and hosted by the University of Texas-Austin,
is now available for your response at:

http://events.internet2.edu/2004/fall-mm/callforproposals.html

The Fall Member Meeting traditionally highlights innovative uses of advanced
networking as well as the underlying high-performance network
infrastructures that enable those uses. The Program Committee is seeking
proposals that focus on case studies of working applications, network
infrastructure, implications for the research community regarding
cyberinfrastructure initiatives, security for advanced networks, middleware,
collaborations, management issues for advanced networking, and K/20. The
proposal submission form for concurrent sessions can be found at:

http://events.internet2.edu/2004/fall-mm/proposalsubmissionform.cfm

In addition, you may indicate your interest in demonstrating your
high-performance networking application by completing the form at:

http://apps.internet2.edu/2004-demoform.html

Member Meetings afford the Internet2 member community excellent
opportunities to share innovations and ideas. We appreciate your
consideration of submitting a proposal to make a presentation at this
meeting, and encourage you to redistribute this Call broadly throughout your
organization.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you in advance for
your interest!

Best regards,
Jane Ryland, Chair
Internet2 Fall 2004 Program Committee

303-939-0303

  • Call for Proposals for Internet2 Fall 2004 Member Meeting now available, Lee Perlis, 05/11/2004