mw-announce - Spring Member Meeting Call for Proposals deadline extended to January 16

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Spring Member Meeting Call for Proposals deadline extended to January 16

  • From: Laurie Burns <>
  • To: , , , , , ,
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Spring Member Meeting Call for Proposals deadline extended to January 16
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:02:46 -0500

Dear colleagues,

Happy New Year! I want to alert you to the Call for Proposals for the Spring 2004 Member Meeting, scheduled for April 19-21 in Arlington, VA. The original deadline for proposals has been extended to Friday, January 16. The Spring member meeting traditionally highlights Internet2's partnerships among academia, industry, government and the international community. The Program Committee is seeking proposals that focus on collaborations with and among federal agencies, between the corporate community and higher ed, and with international organizations. Key areas of focus include cyberinfrastructure initiatives, cooperative funding arrangements among federal agencies, global e-science collaborations, security on high-performance networks, as well as presentations of advanced applications underway on member campuses, deployment of middleware capabilities, and advancements in the K/20 community.

More information on the Call for Proposals and a proposal submission form can be found at:

http://events.internet2.edu/2004/spring-mm/call-for-proposals.cfm

I encourage you to circulate this call to others on your campus or in your organization. Please let me know what questions you have.

Best regards,

Laurie

Laurie Burns, Director of Application Programs and Member Activities
Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Office: (734) 913-4251
Cell: (734) 604-9558

  • Spring Member Meeting Call for Proposals deadline extended to January 16, Laurie Burns, 01/06/2004