mw-announce - CORRECTION: Integrated Infrastructure for Instant Messaging Working Group Informational Announcement

Subject: Middleware Announcements

CORRECTION: Integrated Infrastructure for Instant Messaging Working Group Informational Announcement

  • From: Lisa Hogeboom <>
  • To:
  • Subject: CORRECTION: Integrated Infrastructure for Instant Messaging Working Group Informational Announcement
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:22:54 -0400

Integrated Infrastructure for Instant Messaging Working Group (I2IM) Announcement

PLEASE NOTE:  The correct name in the subscribe request.

There is a mailing list for the I2IM Working Group, .
To subscribe send an email to: with the message
body: subscribe i2im FirstName LastName substituting your
first and last name above.

A web page for the group is also available at:
http://middleware.internet2.edu/i2im/

If you have any questions please contact either Michael Gettes
or Steve Olshansky

  • CORRECTION: Integrated Infrastructure for Instant Messaging Working Group Informational Announcement, Lisa Hogeboom, 09/02/2003