mw-announce - Call for Interest for Internet2 Member Meeting Program Committee

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Call for Interest for Internet2 Member Meeting Program Committee

  • From: Laurie Burns <>
  • To: , , , , , , ,
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Call for Interest for Internet2 Member Meeting Program Committee
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:30:08 -0500

The Internet2 Member Meeting provides many opportunities for the exchange of information about new and on-going work in the member community, and for making progress on that work.  These opportunities are created by the work of the Internet2 Member Meeting Program Committee, which bears responsibility for creating the main program at each meeting.  The Program Committee is charged with developing the Call for Session Proposals and the subsequent evaluation and selection of member meeting track sessions.  This spring we are once again looking for new members of the Program Committee to join continuing members as we start planning for the Fall 2003 meeting in Indianapolis.

I encourage you to review the Internet2 Member Meeting Program Call for Interest at:
http://members.internet2.edu/call-mm.html

A more detailed description of the charge to the Program Committee can be found at:
http://oldwww.internet2.edu/members/html/committee-roles.html

In order to include new members at the outset of our planning for Fall 2003, I would appreciate receiving your indication of interest by Tuesday, April 8.

Thank you!

        Laurie

Laurie Burns, Director of Member Activities
Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Office:  (734) 913-4251
Cell:  (734) 604-9558

  • Call for Interest for Internet2 Member Meeting Program Committee, Laurie Burns, 04/02/2003