mw-announce - Reminder to register for Internet2 Middleware "CAMP" by Jan. 10

Subject: Middleware Announcements

Reminder to register for Internet2 Middleware "CAMP" by Jan. 10

  • From: Renee Frost <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Reminder to register for Internet2 Middleware "CAMP" by Jan. 10
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:47:42 -0500

Internet2 middleware liaisons and interested individuals,
This is a reminder to register by this Thursday, January 10, to ensure your attendance at the first meeting of campus IT architects, "CAMP", to be held Feb. 1 - 3 in Tempe, Arizona, and described in Ken's Dec. 20 message to you below.  As noted, on line registration found at http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/camp-02.html will close at 5:00 pm EST on January 10, and if space is still available at that time, we will begin to process individuals (generally, multiples from one campus) who have been placed on the wait list.  Any late registrations would be accepted on a limited basis, again dependent on space availability.

If you have any questions or desire additional information, please contact Renee Frost ().
Hope to see you there.
Renee
 .