mscc-hackathon23 - [mscc-hackathon23] Thank you for Participating in the MS-CC Hackathon!!

Subject: MS-CC Student Hackathon, May 9 and 10 2023

[mscc-hackathon23] Thank you for Participating in the MS-CC Hackathon!!

  • From: Teniola Agbesanwa <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Lanika Starks <>, Russell Hofmann <>, Teniola Agbesanwa <>
  • Subject: [mscc-hackathon23] Thank you for Participating in the MS-CC Hackathon!!
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 20:21:23 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=hlVAgHpZPPlPyGvj8kXIjksTArLoLp0I+WqnqTFOsYM=; b=fpxahlLh0LcaXioyfGRc5r6SaQKNxLVJ0oGnIP3qZpNdB6SBenlQlNltQa6lpeWtc9pkyrCghj7GIySX7mKApLKqieXi7b2WoKSmU5xa4TCBuc6THWCqTJ5t3ODUjcFqZ0iL0MKUXZZMFSls2MYR90cVQkbGNj9daWXnWmEffw4D4NP4cgKJlQkBpizSq/3838NizsuT4A5KpEAVn3jSyE9rRSAV2d7pOWHCZi+VuIy+ZSb3WprGv9tqwEi9fbNClE2wbOhgsXb48LgAlwbuohGI8vRKOIoA8tFvf9DphEP91bIOKuzVDOgVRuO2NuvElvHDpzMPStwTgcE+QSFx9w==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=eUMHuFIvfyQ8bzFpnt/sMDKOdkDsSpPEmo42QfrJnQ2sV5mM2tddx+A8lUuhPgyUeyaID8O6RMT52jPKpfdOArTgsK3oS3JG2O0YQGz0JA78XMZvOtSYfc7agJLAxB0Eh98L+js42qCzkVLzXaSt7zjQFisDBrb7rHE5zyd/QqYA8K0E+hvtZhi2zbE4tb5f+y4zwJ4V8HJTyiADkfCCx+S5MK8i5BiHTQ9VcjEZ1zgXipfsvO5jrDfPnp7OQYKVUelTJUOKCTs1KWWZis4lCKoW1suZC7xxrwIDuSoueY1WpBKamSQs9hZrU3tTSFCRv1JKkw2SqXSg2c7+rpkSGA==
  • Msip_labels:

Greetings!

It was a pleasure to have you in Atlanta for the MS-CC Hackathon!  We hope you all had a safe journey home!

Reimbursements

You will need to complete the expense form in order to get reimbursed and upload it to this Google form by August 1, 2023. Please review the Acceptance & Release form to determine what is eligible for reimbursement.

Take Our Survey

We are looking forward to engaging you in more opportunities in the near future.  To help us continue to design and deliver engaging student events, please fill out this survey. The survey should take 3-5 minutes to complete.

Opportunity to Present to the MS-CC Community

In addition, we would like to invite you to attend our next MS-CC All Hands meeting on May 25, 2023, from 12-1 p.m. ET to share your feedback about the hackathon and offer suggestions for additional student opportunities MS-CC can provide. If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form, and I will be in contact with you with further details.

 Resources, Pictures

  • Pictures from the Hackathon can be found here.

  • Pictures from the Annual Meeting can be found here.

  • You can access your coding and documentation on this GitHub page.

Seeing you all work so hard was an absolute pleasure, and we look forward to continuing this journey with you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at

Teni Agbesanwa (she/her/they/them)
MS-CC Program Coordinator

  • [mscc-hackathon23] Thank you for Participating in the MS-CC Hackathon!!, Teniola Agbesanwa, 05/15/2023