mmsp-2013-04 - [mmsp-2013-04] 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting Resources

Subject: 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting

[mmsp-2013-04] 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting Resources

  • From: Member Communications <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mmsp-2013-04] 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting Resources
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:06:18 -0400

2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting

Thank you for taking part in the 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting
Video Highlights, Evaluation and Netcast Archive

placeholder image for General Sessions highlights video

Your thoughts are important as we plan for next year’s gathering. So please take a moment to provide your feedback in the Meeting Evaluation. If we receive it by the May 24 deadline, you have a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card!

The entire Netcast Session Archive is available to view and share with your colleagues. We hope you enjoy the video resources from this year’s meeting, including General Sessions: Education at the Margins; The Digital Smithsonian; and NOAA’s Earth System Research – powered by Internet2. Also, this meeting’s additions to the Internet2 Innovators video series and full-length netcast sessions are outstanding.

We encourage you to stay involved. Please take advantage of these great resources, and look for new resources this summer, including a revamped Internet2 website. Then, mark your calendars with our upcoming events, including focused technical workshops, “Identity Week” this fall, and Internet2 participation at EDUCAUSE and SC13.

Meeting Evaluation » (Submit by 5/24 for a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card!)
Meeting Wrap-up Blog Posts:
2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting Delivers Big Impact (Dave Lambert) »
Cloud Proud Pioneers Recognized at Annual Meeting (Shel Waggener) »
Internet2 President's Leadership Award Winners »
Netcast Session Archive »
Session Presentations & Evaluations »

Internet2     |     www.internet2.edu

  • [mmsp-2013-04] 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting Resources, Member Communications, 05/13/2013