mmsp-2013-04 - [mmsp-2013-04] Internet2 Annual Meeting Program Highlights for Tuesday, April 23

Subject: 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting

[mmsp-2013-04] Internet2 Annual Meeting Program Highlights for Tuesday, April 23

  • From: Internet2 Member Communications <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mmsp-2013-04] Internet2 Annual Meeting Program Highlights for Tuesday, April 23
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:05:37 -0400

Title: Internet2 Annual Meeting Program Highlights for Tuesday, April 23

Internet2 Member Update

Program Highlights: Tuesday, April 23

Tuesday, April 23 Keynote: The Digital Smithsonian
Our second General Session features Wayne Clough, the Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution, who will talk about the Smithsonian's effort to digitize and share its collection with scholars, researchers, and others around the globe. This work is an example of the global impact that our community's technology and networks can make. This session also features the Richard Rose Award presentation.

Program Changes

For program updates, including room, time, and speaker changes, as well as session cancellations, please refer to the online program or mobile application.

Industry Sponsor Roundtable Sessions

We are grateful to our Meeting Sponsors for their generous support. Many of our meeting sponsors will be participating in the Industry Roundtable Sessions from 11:45-1:15 tomorrow over lunch in the meal room and Sponsor Display Hall. This is a great opportunity for members to have a round-table discussion about the solutions provided by our sponsors, and fill your toolbox of transformational technologies. Please visit the Sponsor Displays in Salons IV/V/VI during the Industry Roundtable Sessions, meals, program breaks, and at the following times:

  • Tuesday, April 23 | 7:00am - 6:00pm
  • Wednesday, April 24 | 7:00am - 3:00pm

Win a $500 Apple Gift Card, a $250 Amazon Gift Card, and several $25 Brookstone Gift Cards by visiting the Sponsor Display Hall and and tweeting (using #i2am13) a photo, comment about the meeting, or asking a question. Visit the Internet2 blog or refer to the prize drawing infosheets at the registration desk for full details of how to play and win!

Internet2 would like to thank Platinum Sponsors Juniper Networks and Microsoft, Gold Sponsors: Box, Brocade, codefortytwo software, Dell, Fujitsu, and Vidyo, Silver Sponsors: Aastra, ADVA Optical Networking, Ciena, and Zayo, Bronze Sponsors: Arista, Canvas by Instructure, CenturyLink Government, Desire2Learn, Fuzebox, Level 3 Communications, Matrix Integration, Optelian, Phybridge, Polycom, Spranto, Sprint, and Tele-ClassRoom as well as all 29 sponsors of the 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting for their generous contributions.

link to Internet2 home page To end

  • [mmsp-2013-04] Internet2 Annual Meeting Program Highlights for Tuesday, April 23, Internet2 Member Communications, 04/22/2013