mmsp-2011-4 - [mmsp-2011-4] Internet2 Member Meeting Evaluations

Subject: Spring 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting

[mmsp-2011-4] Internet2 Member Meeting Evaluations

  • From: Internet2 Member Communications <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mmsp-2011-4] Internet2 Member Meeting Evaluations
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:03:29 -0400

Title: Thank you for attending the Internet2 Member Meeting

Dear Colleagues,

This Friday, May 13, is the deadline to complete the meeting evaluation for the Spring 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting and be entered in a raffle for two $200 Amazon Gift Cards! While you're at it, please be sure to fill out the online session evaluations available from the Session Details webpage for each session as well. The information and feedback provided via this simple survey is really helpful as we plan our future member meetings.

If you presented at the meeting, please send an electronic version of your slides for posting to the event website to: if you have not already done so. We receive regular requests for Member Meeting session presentations, and your contributions are one of the most critical aspects of the meeting archive.

Thank you!

Marianne Smith, Director
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4976 mobile: +1-734-330-1595

  • [mmsp-2011-4] Internet2 Member Meeting Evaluations, Internet2 Member Communications, 05/10/2011