mmfa-2012-10 - [mmfa-2012-10] Resources from Fall 2012 Internet2 Member Meeting

Subject: Fall 2012 Internet2 Member meeting

[mmfa-2012-10] Resources from Fall 2012 Internet2 Member Meeting

  • From: Marianne Smith <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mmfa-2012-10] Resources from Fall 2012 Internet2 Member Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:02:20 -0400

Internet2 Fall 2012 Member Meeting

Meeting Highlights, Evaluation and Netcast Archive

Watch General Session Highlights

For a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card, take a few moments to give us your feedback in the Meeting Evaluation by November 9th. Also, the entire Netcast Session Archive is available to view and share with your colleagues.

We hope you enjoy some of the outstanding General Session highlights and the premiere of the NEW Internet2 Innovator video series featuring: Global Research & Education strategies; perspectives from the National Science Foundation (NSF); the magnificent LOLA Remote Collaborative Performance; Strategies to Support Genomics Research; and Internet2 NET+ Services.

Take advantage of all the great resources from the meeting as we continue to advance new global discovery, together.

Meeting Evaluation » (Submit by 11/9 for a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card!)
Netcast Session Archive »
Session Presentations & Evaluations »

Internet2     |     www.internet2.edu     |     1000 Oakbrook Drive, Suite 300, Ann Arbor MI 48104     |     (734) 913-4250

  • [mmfa-2012-10] Resources from Fall 2012 Internet2 Member Meeting, Marianne Smith, 10/31/2012