mmfa-2011-10 - [mmfa-2011-10] Thank you for attending the Fall 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting

Subject: Fall 2011 Internet2 Member meeting

[mmfa-2011-10] Thank you for attending the Fall 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting

  • From: Internet2 Member Communications <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mmfa-2011-10] Thank you for attending the Fall 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:14:12 -0400

Title: Thank you for attending the Fall 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for joining us at the Fall 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting in Raleigh, North Carolina last week! Over 800 people attended the Member Meeting and NCREN Community Day, and we are grateful to our meeting hosts, MCNC, for sharing their event with us. We hope that you were able to add NCREN Community Day sessions to your agenda.

We would also like to thank the sponsors of the Fall 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting. Internet2 thanks Silver level sponsors Ciena, Cisco, HP and Level 3 Communications; Bronze sponsors ADVA Optical Networking, CenturyLink Government & Education Solutions, NEC and VMware; and Supporting sponsors Acentia, CommScope, Fujitsu, Infinera, Juniper Networks, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Mediasite by Sonic Foundry, and Time Warner Cable Business Class. The generous support of these sponsors has helped to make this Member Meeting possible!

For all attendees: Please be sure to fill out the online session evaluations available from the Session Details webpage for each session. And please complete the overall meeting evaluation. The information and feedback provided via this simple survey is really helpful as we plan our future member meetings.

Attendees who complete the meeting evaluation will be entered in a raffle for one of two $200 Amazon.com gift cards! The drawing will take place on October 28th.

For presenters: If you presented at the meeting, please send an electronic version of your slides for posting to the event website to: if you have not already done so. We receive regular requests for Member Meeting session presentations, and your contributions are one of the most critical aspects of the meeting archive.

Save the Date! Planning is underway for the Spring 2012 Internet2 Member Meeting, which will be held April 22-25, 2012 in Arlington, Virginia. The Call for Participation will be announced in December.

We hope that this meeting was informative and productive for you, and that we will see you again at a future meeting!

Marianne Smith, Director
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4976 mobile: +1-734-330-1595

events.internet2.edu/2011/fall-mm

  • [mmfa-2011-10] Thank you for attending the Fall 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting, Internet2 Member Communications, 10/11/2011