metaverse - [metaverse] Call for Panelists - VR Projects at Internet2 Technology Exchange, 12/9-12/12, New Orleans

Subject: Metaverse Working Group

[metaverse] Call for Panelists - VR Projects at Internet2 Technology Exchange, 12/9-12/12, New Orleans

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [metaverse] Call for Panelists - VR Projects at Internet2 Technology Exchange, 12/9-12/12, New Orleans
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 19:52:30 +0000

Hi all,

On our last call we discussed submitting a session proposal for the upcoming Internet2 Technology Exchange which will be 12/9-12/12 in New Orleans, LA. The current idea is to conduct a panel session showcasing interesting VR/AR projects that have been developed in house by universities. The University of Cincinnati has volunteered to participate but we are looking for two to three additional participants.

If you would like to participate in this panel please let me know if at all possible by the end of this week. There may be an opportunity to add panelists later if the session is accepted, but we will need to submit the session proposal this week.

Thanks much,
Ben

Ben Fineman
Program Manager, Cloud Collaboration Services
Internet2

Twitter - @bfineman
734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [metaverse] Call for Panelists - VR Projects at Internet2 Technology Exchange, 12/9-12/12, New Orleans, Ben Fineman, 05/14/2019