metaverse - [metaverse] VR Use Cases

Subject: Metaverse Working Group

[metaverse] VR Use Cases

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [metaverse] VR Use Cases
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:40:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hi all,

We’re building the presentations for the "Applications of Virtual Reality in Research and Education” panel session, and there is an opportunity for us to showcase any interesting VR for EDU applications out there that might be floating around. If you have any or are aware of any, can you send them my way this week?

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, NET+ Video, Voice, and Collaboration Services
Internet2

Request a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/benfineman

(email/video/chat)

734.352.4975 (desk)