Subject: Texh Ex 22- TUTORIAL: Managing Metadata with Shib IDP UI Undo
[metadata-2022-12] ACTION REQUIRED: Tutorial at 2022 Technology Exchange
- From: Carlee Van Wagner <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [metadata-2022-12] ACTION REQUIRED: Tutorial at 2022 Technology Exchange
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 17:54:56 +0000
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=DqTT0PtydaxXCTkzfsmGFN0D0Dw7JkAUT2i3H8VsfXQ=; b=l0PGUTymzEyvrlZsx0glCvyKxJvkfm0oXFyHf90si5lb/apj9bIANc6gV2wxbid9J8Th/g+7C9Aw/XeAgU57IiZnuZeUrEUlMkUViCY/gED+5QDM1Bl+9At4vETlUlhFT/C0ZCtXYj+6dp5DViCNFZi9oXNOpSG69fih6viquBDZqlEfrgo//W9UcUaC8jppHeHx68240RmJYA2r9l50nr8T6uIPNqekde+UyApXOScZY0P1pwXWRSUigfSxmcv/kmVyHemWSf0wppS5lyhIHPF5CCgJmGjKtRFKB+hKtb1ukDMHkHdFRSz7oAyYUDRELXHdsGaz29Ny8hFFUQ/DAA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=lPIPCc5Ks4oMFrvfezasB7NT2IKMT0bz4TXjkrXEf8kQLhJ15lIk5bDfgswycS9+whLD2E29tyfsqcDuV05tFssMXW+RjmMUktwuvYWnTRZY1UKfuZQnyEC1bbQJAhyy2XQCip7Gz2P4cw20lJosy2CMmEy4GqbFH8XzdG+KkLjI9EoShfMKeuuqH9AAMvnzwj0VPa2fWJJg7cpb/AGmVKue4xbnXrK/otSsK5wF2GNnxIYcpwQaRvk1tLIG2OHw4X8t8sVh2Jnovc5Y5CtPla4+5vbTjPN8NoneIM0eSxIL9Zl3G2atYRWrj0iWmx2P16knhDOewVPckkzyv1Dirg==
In a few days, we will be ascending to Denver for a week of learning, sharing, and (hopefully) fun.
For any of you that might have been in one of my trainings in the past, you know what to expect. For the others, it'll be a highly interactive exploration of the application plus whatever you all want to make of it. The session will include the following:
* Introduction to the Shib UI: What is it? What can I do with it?
* Oh, I didn't know I could do that! Things that might not be as obvious
* Integration patterns: How can I deploy the application in my environment?
* Open Use Cases: A look at what you all want to do with the application
* What next?
To make this useful for you all, if you'd like, you can submit two topics that you want to make sure are covered in the session.
For the session, I recommend that you bring a laptop with either Java or Docker (docker compose is also very handy) installed, as we will work with the application heavily. The OS isn't important as long as you can have either Java or Docker available. I also highly recommend that you have a good text editor and git. I will be using a Windows 10 laptop with both Docker and Java, WSL2 (for some demonstrations), and VS Code.
Also note that there is a Shibboleth IdP UI working meeting being held later in the week in which we will discuss more of the future and solicit feedback from you all on what you'd like to see.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I look forward to seeing you all!
- [metadata-2022-12] ACTION REQUIRED: Tutorial at 2022 Technology Exchange, Carlee Van Wagner, 12/02/2022
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.