membersatsurvey - Re: Validation errors

Subject: Member Satisfaction Survey

Re: Validation errors

  • From: Marianne Smith <>
  • To: Glenn Ricart <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Validation errors
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:38:18 -0500

Glen,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will attempt to address the
issue with less confusing language.

Thanks again,
Marianne

On Nov 15, 2012, at 7:13 PM, Glenn Ricart wrote:

> The instructions in the survey say that if you're unfamiliar with various
> efforts, you may leave the slider alone. However, leaving the slider alone
> generates a "validation error" and requires you to move the slider. I
> ended up moving the slider for those questions to "0", the other option you
> provided. .... Glenn

Marianne Smith
Director, Member Relations & Communications
Internet2

Office - (734) 352-4976
Cell - (734) 330-1595

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook

  • Validation errors, Glenn Ricart, 11/15/2012
    • Re: Validation errors, Marianne Smith, 11/16/2012