megaconference - [Megacon] Opinions Needed on Mobility

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Opinions Needed on Mobility

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Opinions Needed on Mobility
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:08:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hi all, this is a little off topic, but I think video collaboration is highly affected by this. Mobility, or the ability for students, faculty, and staff to access university technology services and resources seamlessly from any location, is becoming an integral part of the higher education experience. Internet2 is conducting a survey to understand our community’s needs in the mobility space, including cellular, wifi, and related topics. Please consider taking a few minutes to fill out the survey - responses from all research and education institutions are needed and welcome! Please fill out the survey no later than 10/21/15: https://goo.gl/bWL5SH

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, NET+ Video, Voice, and Collaboration Services
Internet2

Request a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/benfineman

(email/video/chat)

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Opinions Needed on Mobility, Ben Fineman, 10/14/2015