megaconference - [Megacon] Storytelling training via videoconference

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Storytelling training via videoconference

  • From: Eric Miller <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Storytelling training via videoconference
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 00:00:44 +0530

Dear Educational Videoconference People,

Hello!

Just for general interest --

"Learn to Tell Tales with Online Classes",
www.storytellinginstitute.org/72.jpg .

This article appeared today in one of Chennai's
English-language daily papers. It is about the
storytelling training I give to adults via
videoconference.

Videoconference storytelling sessions --
classes, conversation, and performances --
for children are also available (led by my
team members, in various languages).

I am receiving some heat from members of
the on-the-ground, in-the-body, storytelling
community for doing this sort of thing. But
my feeling is, there is a place for both physical-
presence and tele-presence when doing culture.

Best regards,

- Eric
Chennai (on India's southeast coast)
www.storytellingandvideoconferencing.com
www.storytellinginstitute.org

  • [Megacon] Storytelling training via videoconference, Eric Miller, 05/28/2015