megaconference - Re: [Megacon] Test Call Needed

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] Test Call Needed

  • From: "Kimberly Bartlome" <>
  • To: <>, <>, <>, <>
  • Cc: <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] Test Call Needed
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:42:25 -0400

I have used it exclusively for about a month now. With polycoms 4000, 8000 tandberg mxp cisco c60s. Dialing strings are different. Tandberg and cisco use meeting number dot passcode at 199.48.152.152. Polycoms want meeting number pound pound passcode pound 199.48.152.152. The passcode is optional and I have stopped using it. I use ipods ipads laptops room systems but not kindle. My kindle froze up hard trying. They said to use skype or polycom realpresence app with android but my kindle won't download the app. Nor will my blackberry so somebody help if you know how to get my kindle in! Or my blackberry ! The others are a piece of cake !