megaconference - [Megacon] Polycom RealPresence Group Series and TMS

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Polycom RealPresence Group Series and TMS

  • From: Matt Carner <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Polycom RealPresence Group Series and TMS
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:38:55 -0500

Hi all!

Has anyone had any luck registering a Polycom RealPresence Group Series endpoint to Cisco TMS?

I'm currently demoing a RP 500 and can't get TMS to add it as a system.

I like the endpoint so far, but unfortunately this would be a deal breaker for us.

A quick Google search shows one conversation on Polycom's Community with a Polycom employee playing dumb and deflecting the question to Cisco, but I was hoping for someone with experience on this great list.

Thanks!

Matt

--
Matt R. Carner