megaconference - [Megacon] Kenneth Cloke to speak at Cerritos College

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Kenneth Cloke to speak at Cerritos College

  • From: "Haas, John" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Kenneth Cloke to speak at Cerritos College
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 02:27:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear All,

FYI!!! I would like to cordially invite you to join us.

Monday, February 25th   2:00-3:30p.m.(PST)  Cerritos College Teleconference Center LC 155

“Ken Cloke is a modern-day prophet, speaking the Truth to help us wake up. To everyone who sees the brokenness in our world, I urge you to take heed of his timely and penetrating wisdom.”

Erica Ariel Fox, Lecturer Harvard Law School:

Founder, Harvard Negotiation Insight Initiative

Kenneth Cloke: From Civil Rights to Global Warming

Kenneth Cloke is a mediator, arbitrator, consultant and trainer, specializing in resolving complex multi-party conflicts. He is a nationally recognized speaker and leader in the field of conflict resolution and a published author of many journal articles and several books, including: Mediation: Revenge and the Magic of Forgiveness and Mediating Dangerously: The Frontiers of Conflict Resolution. Prior to becoming a lawyer and a mediator, Ken had been deeply involved in the Civil Rights Movement. Indeed, the “Movement”  inspired him to be a successful lawyer. He is a veteran of the Civil Rights movement in both the North and the South. Ken worked with CORE on freedom rides, SNCC on schools and voter registration, with attorney CB King in So Georgia, in Selma and Montgomery Alabama and in Berkeley on support for sit-ins, desegregating Mels Drive In, Sheraton Palace, and Auto Row. Today you will find Ken resolving complex multi-party conflicts which include: community, grievance and workplace disputes, collective bargaining negotiations, organizational and school conflicts, sexual harassment and discrimination lawsuits, and public policy disputes.

Please join us for an extraordinary journey as we speak to Ken Cloke about his work from the Civil Rights Movement to the Copenhagen Climate Change Conference and beyond.

For information please contact John Haas.    Cell# 909 354-2444

  • [Megacon] Kenneth Cloke to speak at Cerritos College, Haas, John, 02/13/2013