megaconference - [Megacon] Chennai Storytelling Festival__Videoconferencing in Keynote Session

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Chennai Storytelling Festival__Videoconferencing in Keynote Session

  • From: Eric Miller <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Chennai Storytelling Festival__Videoconferencing in Keynote Session
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 01:57:58 +0530

Dear Educational Videoconference People,
Hello! If you might happen to be in Chennai
(on India's southeast coast) on 1-3 Feb,
please come by the below-described mostly-free
teaching-and-learning Storytelling Festival.
I would like eventually for people anywhere
to be able to participate in these workshops
via videoconference. Of course, I am a little
slow in setting this up. However, please let
me know if you -- as an individual person
involved with storytelling, or as a representative
of a storytelling-related organisation -- might be
interested in videoconferencing with us during
our Keynote Session on Fri 1 Feb (this would
involve using Skype or a similar relatively low-
tech method).
Many thanks,
- Eric
Chennai
www.storytellinginstitute.org
www.storytellingandvideoconferencing.com

***

World Storytelling Institute,
Indian Storytelling Network,
Chennai Storytelling Association,
and Goethe Institute Chennai

present

--------------------------------------
2013 Chennai Storytelling Festival
(Fri 1, to Sun 3 Feb)
--------------------------------------

Register today to attend one or more FREE Workshops!
(6 Workshops in 3 Days.)

Reserve seats for the TICKETED Storytelling Performance
on Fri 1 Feb, at 5:30pm.

Locations:
Workshops at Goethe Institute (Rutland Gate).
Storytelling Performance at Alliance Francaise (College Road).
(Both in Nungambakkam.)

Workshops in
1) Storytelling in the World Today (Keynote Session).
2) Storytelling and Business.
3) Storytelling and Child Development
(on Emotional, Social, Linguistic, and Physical levels).
4) Storytelling and Tourism.
5) Storytelling and Therapy/Counselling/Healing.
6) Storytelling and Education (two test cases:
teaching Ecology, and Languages).

Special Guest Speaker/Performer from Singapore:
Artistic Director of the Singapore International
Storytelling Festival.

The 2013 Chennai Storytelling Festival Poster is at
www.storytellinginstitute.org/34.html .

The CSF Announcement (with photo) is at
www.storytellinginstitute.org/41.pdf .

An article about the CSF is at
www.storytellinginstitute.org/37.jpg .

Details about the Post-Festival Field-trip to Thanjavur
to receive training in telling and singing folk tales
(with translation) are at
www.storytellinginstitute.org/200.html#c .

Contact:
98403 94282
www.storytellinginstitute.org

<end>

  • [Megacon] Chennai Storytelling Festival__Videoconferencing in Keynote Session, Eric Miller, 01/20/2013