megaconference - [Megacon] Video Interest Sessions at Fall Internet2 Member Meeting

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Video Interest Sessions at Fall Internet2 Member Meeting

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Video Interest Sessions at Fall Internet2 Member Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:28:32 -0400

Hello friends,

As we approach the Fall 2012 Internet2 Member Meeting next week, I wanted to share a list of sessions that may be of interest to our video community. I have linked the sessions that will be netcast live.

Monday, 10:30am – 11:30am EDT Video Interoperability Group, Independence D
Monday, 4:30pm - 5:30pm EDT BYOD: Mobile Video Applications Revolutionize Today's Learning Environment, Independence B
Tuesday, 7:30am - 9am EDT Video Over IP BoF, Salon 3/4
Tuesday 12pm - 1pm EDT Internet2 Video Services Forum, Salon 3/4
Wednesday 7:30am - 8:30am EDT  Collaboration SIG, Freedom H
Wednesday 1:15pm - 2:30pm EDT DVTS and Universal Media Collaboration and Organization Tool (UMECOT), Independence B

I will hope to see many of you on site in Philadelphia!

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Manager, Video Services
Internet2

(Email and XMPP)
http://www.internet2.edu

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)

  • [Megacon] Video Interest Sessions at Fall Internet2 Member Meeting, Ben Fineman, 09/28/2012