megaconference - [Megacon] New Megaconference List

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] New Megaconference List

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Megacon] New Megaconference List
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:45:03 -0400

Hi all,

Welcome to the new Megaconference mailing list: . All of the list members have been migrated to this new list, so we will be able to maintain the same vibrant community. If you'd like to invite your friends or manage your own subscription (unsubscribe, etc) you can do so here: https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/info/megaconference

As others have done, I'd like to thank Ohio State for the many years they have been hosting this list, and specifically Nick Thompson at Ohio State for his management of the list over the most recent few years. Nick will continue his role helping to administer this new list.

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Manager, Video Services