mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] request:get-parameter("SAMLResponse", "")

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] request:get-parameter("SAMLResponse", "")

  • From: "Gina Choi" <>
  • To: <>, "Gina Choi" <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] request:get-parameter("SAMLResponse", "")
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 18:49:13 -0400

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your response and link to saml specifications. We are using HTTP
POST binding and as you said, according to the spec, it must use
"SAMLResponse". I have Assertions and Protocols for the OASIS Security
Assertion Markup Language (SAML) V2.0 OASIS Standard, 15 March 2005, but I
don't remember that it mention about form control name.

Thanks again.

Gina