mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] [OpenSAML C++] Examples?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] [OpenSAML C++] Examples?

  • From: "Cantor, Scott E." <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] [OpenSAML C++] Examples?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:49:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

> I'm starting to work on a project using OpenSAML's c++ libraries. I'm
> starting with the examples in confluence, but is there a "complete"
> example that includes "includes"?

Not really, there aren't enough interested developers to make it worth
project time to document (which in turn limits developers of course).

There's Shibboleth itself of course, and there are some unit tests that are
useful samples, and I think at least one or two of the projects listed on the
front page of the wiki space may be in C++ as well.