mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] Re: Wiki Migration

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] Re: Wiki Migration

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: , , ,
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] Re: Wiki Migration
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:55:11 -0400

We've had a slight change of plans with the migration due to some
unexpected scheduling conflicts.

We are now going to do the migration Sunday, at 7pm.

One thing I didn't explicitly mention the first time is that we will
have redirects set up from the old site to the new site. Scott's even
written a nice little script that will nag folks to change their links.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz